Barcode Reader Toolkit
ImagesInfo Barcode Reader Toolkit is a very fast barcode decoding component for developers who need barcode reading or recognition features in document imaging or machine vision. The toolkit will intelligently read/recognize various barcodes from image while developers are not required with extensive knowledge about imaging technology or barcode specification, nor need extra imaging toolkits. A full featured demonstration is prepared for you to evaluate and get familiar with the toolkit. Sample codes in various development tools will save your time on integrating the toolkit.
What's New in the Release 1.9
- Parallel decoding algorithm to utilize multicore processor to improve the performance.
- Decode commonly used linear barcodes
- Code 11
- Code 128
- Code 2 of 5 Interleaved
- Code 2 of 5 Standard
- Code 39
- Code 39 Extended
- Code 93
- Read barcode from memory DIB (Device Independent Bitmap) or image files. Toolkit can directly load image file without additional image file read/write component. Supported image formats are:
- Single page TIFF
- Multi page TIFF
- Black & White (1 bit)
- Gray (8 bits)
- Color (24 bits)
- Accept multiple barcodes in one page.
- Search barcode in omni direction, Left to right, Right to left, Top to bottom, Bottom to Top, or Oblique.
- Return information includes number of barcode, barcode string, barcode type, barcode direction, barcode boundary rectangle.
- Adjustable toolkit options enable user to optimize reading procedure which will improve the performance in return.
- Entirely written in C++.
- ActiveX programming interface.
- Visual Basic 6, Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C# 2005, Visual Basic.net 2005, Delphi 7 sample source codes included.
Image may be in any color mode, no binarization required.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008.
- PIII or above, 128MB Memory, 256MB or above harddisk.