Barcode Generator for Microsoft® Office
This product extends the capabilities of Microsoft® Word and Microsoft® Excel® with an Add-in toolbar. Creating barcode is as easy as setting text color.
With this tool, you may create various Avery® labels or documents that may need barcode on. It is easy to learn and use. Let us take a look how the software can help you.
- How to create a barcode in Microsoft Office Word?
- How can I create multiple barcodes in Word?
- How to create barcodes in Microsoft Office Excel?
- How to use Microsoft Publisher to create barcode label?
- New! How to create dynamic barcodes in Excel?
What's New in the Release 3.1
- Create dynamic barcode in Excel by using function. The barcode will be changed as the data cell changed.
- New Addins for Office 2010 64 bits version.
- Most common symbologies are supported:
- Code 39
- Code 39 Extended
- Code 93
- Code 93 Extended
- Code 128
- Code 2 of 5 Interleaved
- Code 2 of 5 Standard
- EAN-8 (Add-2, Add-5)
- EAN-13 (Add-2, Add-5)
- UPC-A (Add-2, Add-5)
- UPC-E (Add-2, Add-5)
- ISBM (Add-2, Add-5)
- ISMN (Add-2, Add-5)
- ISSN (Add-2, Add-5)
- GS1-128, previously EAN/UCC-128
- Create bulk barcode labels with one click.
- Barcode is generated and inserted into document as an enhanced metafile picture. Compared with the method of inserting ActiveX control into document, this is easier and more efficient.
- The created document can be copied or sent to anywhere else for viewing and printing.*
- Using with the powerful Mail Merge feature of Microsoft® Office Word, you may print labels or mails while loading barcode data from Excel®, Access®, or SQL Server®. No need to write a line of code.
What's Mail Merge
You use mail merge when you want to create a set of documents that are essentially the same but where each document contains unique elements. See reference from Microsoft. Click here
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista®, Windows 7.
- Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010.
* In the case of using function to create dynamic barcode, the Excel Addin has to be installed on the computer where you open the spreadsheet.